After launching and scaling BitBounce and it’s token Credo, the team realized that the users and owners lacked reliable on-and-off ramps into the token’s ecosystem. Easy access to Credo was essential for consumers who wanted to trade what they earned, enthusiasts who wanted to buy to hold, and businesses who wanted to buy in bulk and send paid marketing campaigns.
Existing exchanges were either difficult to use with overly complicated user interfaces, unreliable with many technical downtimes, unaffordable with high transaction and withdrawal fees, or simply lacking in currency pairs.
These hurdles inspired the BitBounce team to build CredoEx from the ground up to have a simple, easy to use interface, a robust technical architecture to avoid downtimes, reasonable fees and a host of currency pairs introducing users to the token economy. CredoEx runs on the highly scalable and reliable Elixir programming language used to build most of the internet’s networking infrastructure and massive applications like Whatsapp.
CredoEx also brought in world class, easy-to-use design to ensure both experienced and novice users could make the most of the exchange. CredoEx lists tokens that allows users to access powerful services in the crypto-economy like identity management, decentralized computing, and prediction markets, to act as a gateway to the token economy.
CredoEx has large ambitions—to become the premier exchange for cryptocurrencies and to be the foundation for the token economy by listing useful new token projects and helping to accelerate these projects with paid marketing email campaigns on BitBounce.
- Stewart Dennis Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer
- Alexis Dennis Co-Founder, Chief Design Officer
- Tim Draper Founder, Draper Associates
- Reid Dennis Founder, IVP
- Oleg Chief Technology Officer
- Nishant Senior Product Manager & Strategist
- Nick Lead Front-End Engineer
- Ivan Senior Back-End Engineer
- Sergey Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- Mark Test Engineer
- Marty Director of Business Development
- Zaid Customer Success & Compliance Lead
- Divya QA Engineer
- Sergey Back-End Engineer
- Ramin In House Counsel
- Ninad Data Engineer
- Patrick Chung Founding Partner of Xfund
- Chandler Guo Blockchain Angel Investor